Website Privacy Notice
Information We Collect
In operating our Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide directly to us by registering as a potential investigator for us or recipient of our investigation services, such as name
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Site (for example, to contact us, you must provide your name and e-mail address).
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
A “cookie” is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us and our affiliates to improve our Site. They ensure that the content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer. We do not track our users across websites or across time. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our Site.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our services;
- To provide our customers with information regarding available investigators;
iii. To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our Site;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Site traffic and usage patterns.
To ensure that your information is secure, we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our Site. Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Site, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities to provide products and services to you. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
iii. When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
Third Party Website and Interaction
By accessing other third party websites or applications through our Site, including, but not limited to Bill.com and Stripe, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you.